Maps of explorations and surveys for a railroad route from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean, 1855
- Digital ID
- Maps of explorations and surveys for a railroad route from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean, 1855
- Alternative Title
- Explorations and surveys for a rail road route from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean; Route near the 41st parallel
- Individual Creator
- Map no. 1. From the valley of Green River to the Great Salt Lake -- Map no. 2. From the Great Salt Lake to the Humboldt Mountains -- Map no. 3. From the Humboldt Mountains to the Mud Lakes -- Map no. 4. From the valley of the Mud Lakes to the Pacific Ocean. 'From explorations and surveys made under the direction of the Hon. Jefferson Davis, Secretary of War, by Capt. E.G. Beckwith, 3rd Artillery, E.G. Egloffstein, topographer for the route. 1855.' ''Selmar Siebert's Engraving & Printing Establishment, Washington, D.C.'
- Individual Contributor
- Group Contributors
- Published by the War Dept. Scale 1:760,320. 12 miles to 1 in. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Accession Number
- G4051.P3 1855 .E553
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- These files are derived from high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF images that were scanned from the originals using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!