Map of Clark County, Nevada, 1927
- Digital ID
- Map of Clark County, Nevada, 1927
- 'Compiled by J.T. McWilliams from official county records, U.S. Land Dept. surveys, railroad co. field maps and many personal surveys. Made in 1927 by J.T. McWilliams, C.E.' Includes township and road districts, school districts, mining districts, railroads, wagon roads, trails, springs and artesian wells.
- Scale [ca. 1:316,800. 1 in. to approx. 5 miles] (W 116°--W 114°/N37--N35). Relief shown by hachures. Blueline print. Library's copy 1 has one area outlined by hand in red. Library's copy 2 has school districts outlined in red and green pencil and labeled in pencil by hand.
- Accession Number
- G4353.C6 1927 .M28
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Copy 1: This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format. Copy 2: This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!