Map showing railroads in Nevada, 1911
- Digital ID
- Map showing railroads in Nevada, 1911
- Alternative Title
- Nevada railroads; Rand McNally & Co.'s new business atlas map of Nevada; New business atlas map of Nevada; Rand-McNally indexed atlas;
- Individual Creator
- Relief shown by hachures. Title below scale: Rand McNally & Co.'s New business atlas map of Nevada. Shows railroads. Includes township and range grid. Includes index to principal cities with population statistics. Includes township and range grid. Index to Nevada counties, lakes, mountains, rivers, towns, etc. on verso.
- Published by Rand McNally & Co. Scale [ca. 1,710,720]. 1 in. = 27 miles (W 120°--W 114°/N 42°--N 35°). Published as page 321 of Rand-McNally indexed atlas.
- Accession Number
- G4351.P3 1911 .R35
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image; Text;
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!