Map showing railroads in Nevada, 1904
- Digital ID
- Map showing railroads in Nevada, 1904
- Alternative Title
- Nevada railroads; Rand McNally's new business atlas map of Nevada; Rand-McNally indexed atlas;
- Relief shown by hachures. Added title: Rand McNally's new business map of Nevada. Shows range and township grid. Shows railroads. Color used to show boundaries of counties. Includes index to cities. On verso: Indexes to counties, lakes, mountains, rivers, towns, etc.
- Published by Rand McNally & Co. Scale [ca. 1:1,710,720]. 1 in. equals 27 miles (W 120°--W 114°/N 42°--N 35°). Originally published as pages 263 and 264 of Rand-McNally indexed atlas.
- Accession Number
- G4351.P3 1904 .R35
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image; Text;
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!