Plat of the original townsite of Las Vegas, Nevada, circa 1905
- Digital ID
- Plat of the original townsite of Las Vegas, Nevada, circa 1905
- 'Las Vegas is the main division headquarters of San Pedro, Los Angeles & Salt Lake Ry. The gateway to Nevada's richest mining section. 336 miles from Los Angeles. 444 miles from Salt Lake City.'
- Las Vegas Townsite Co.
- Second copy available in the J.T. McWilliams manuscript collection.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3G46 1905 .L37
- Original Date
- 1901; 1902; 1903; 1904; 1905; 1906; 1907; 1908; 1909; 1910
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1905
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!