Map of Clark's Las Vegas Townsite, Lincoln County, Nevada, May 10, 1905
- Digital ID
- Map of Clark's Las Vegas Townsite, Lincoln County, Nevada, May 10, 1905
- Alternative Title
- Clark's Las Vegas Townsite; Clark's Las Vegas Town Site; Information as to sale of lots in Clark's Las Vegas Townsite, Las Vegas, Nevada;
- Scale: 1" = 100'. 1 map ; 28 x 22 cm. Verso of map is an announcement of the auction to be held May 15, 1905, for lots in the Las Vegas townsite. Pricing and lot information is included, as well as specials for railway tickets to Las Vegas from Los Angeles and Salt Like City.
- Whittemore, C. O.
- Las Vegas Land and Water Company
- Accession Number
- Box 1, folder 8 (Union Pacific Railroad Collection #97-19)
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image; Text;
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, default color configuration, using Epson Scan Ver. 2.94A software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!