Map showing chemical diagrams representing quality of water in Clark and Nye counties, Nevada, 1963
- Digital ID
- Map showing chemical diagrams representing quality of water in Clark and Nye counties, Nevada, 1963
- Alternative Title
- Figure 3: Map showing chemical diagrams representing quality of water
- 'T.E. Eakin, S.L. Schoff, and P. Cohen, 1963.' 'Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, TEI-833.' 'Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.'
- Geological Survey (U.S.); U.S. Atomic Energy Commission;
- Scale 1:500,000 (W 117°00´--W 115°00´/N 38°30´--N 36°30´). Originally published as figure 3 in Regional hydrology of a part of southern Nevada : a reconnaissance / by Thomas E. Eakin, Stuart L. Schoff, and Philip Cohen, published by the U.S. Geological Survey in 1963 as number 833 of the Trace elements investigation report.
- Accession Number
- G4353.N9C35 1963 .E23
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!