Map of part of Las Vegas Valley showing contours of the composite piezometric surface during the spring of 1944, and specific capacities of wells tapping the confined water
- Digital ID
- Map of part of Las Vegas Valley showing contours of the composite piezometric surface during the spring of 1944, and specific capacities of wells tapping the confined water
- Relief shown by contours. Includes range and township grid. Shows springs and wells.
- Jameson, C. H.; Maxey, George Burke, 1917- ; Geological Survey (U.S.); Nevada. State Engineer;
- Scale [ca. 1:67,162. 1 in. to approx. 1.06 miles]. Series: Water resources bulletin (Carson City, Nev.) ; no. 5. Originally published as plate 8 in Geology and water resources of Las Vegas, Pahrump, and Indian Spring Valleys, Clark and Nye Counties, Nevada by George B. Maxey and C.H. Jameson, which is number 5 of the Water resources bulletin published by the Nevada Office of the State Engineer.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3C34 1944 .N48
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration, using Vidar TruScan2 v.18.104.22.168 software. The TIFF file was converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!