Map of California and Nevada deserts, 1905
- Digital ID
- Map of California and Nevada deserts, 1905
- Alternative Title
- California and Nevada deserts; Los Angeles Sunday times
- Individual Creator
- 'Compiled by G.E. Bailey, E.M. Issued under the auspices of the the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce and the supervision of its mining committee, Dan Murphy, H.Z. Osborne, Geo. W. Parsons, F.W. Braun, O.P. Posey, 1905.' 'A carefully prepared and authentic map of the desert mining region tributary of Los Angeles, embracing portions of Lincoln, Nye and Esmeralda counties, Nevada, showing location of all water supplies.' At top of page: 'Desert map. California-Nevada'. 'Miner's guide. Springs and waterholes.' Relief shown by hachures. Shows range and township grid.
- Group Contributors
- Scale indeterminable (W 119°--W 114°/N 37°--N 33°).
- Accession Number
- G4360 1905 .B35
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at:
- 136 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Zeutschel OS 10000 TT scanner, default color configuration, using Omniscan v. 11.6 (44) software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!