Maps of geographical surveys of parts of California, southeastern Nevada, Arizona and southwestern Utah, made under the command of George M. Wheeler, 1872-1873
- Digital ID
- Maps of geographical surveys of parts of California, southeastern Nevada, Arizona and southwestern Utah, made under the command of George M. Wheeler, 1872-1873
- Alternative Title
- Report upon United States Geographical surveys west of the one hundredth meridian, atlas sheets 58 and 66; Parts of California, S.E. Nevada, Arizona & S.W. Utah; U.S. geographical surveys west of the one-hundredth meridian; Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.);
- At top of plate: 'U.S. geographical surveys west of the one-hundredth meridian. Parts of California, S.E. Nevada, Arizona & S.W. Utah.' At bottom of plate: 'Expeditions of 1872 & 1873, under the command of 1st Lieut. Geo. M. Wheeler, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army.' 'G. K. Gilbert, A. R. Marvine, E. E. Howell, geological assistants.' 'By order of The Honorable The Secretary of War, under the direction of Brig. Gen. A. A. Humphries, Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army.'
- Individual Contributor
- Published by Government Printing Office. 2 map sections on 1 sheet. Scale: 1 inch to 8 miles.
- Accession Number
- QE74 .W6 Atlas 2 (Oversize)
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1872; 1873
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 109 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Zeutschel OS 10000 TT scanner, default color configuration, using Omniscan v. 11.6 (44) software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!