Fairday Mine property map, May 25, 1916
- Digital ID
- Fairday Mine property map, May 25, 1916
- Alternative Title
- Fairday Mine, Cactus Range, Nye Co., Nev.
- 'Fairday Mine, Cactus Range, Nye Co., Nev. property map showing vein outcrops and underground surface, May 25, 1916.'
- Handwritten in lower left corner: 'Map property of A.H. Lee, care [of] Tonopah Club, Tonopah, Nev.' 'Scale 200' to the inch.' 'Silver oz. Gold value 1/9.'
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- United States;
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Original material scanned on Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, using EasyScan 7.1 software.
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Extent
- 9936 x 3357 pixels; 38.215 x 12.912 inches; 100,524,272 bytes
- Master File Format
- Master Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP, Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 3
- Master File Quality
- 24 bit color; 260 pixels per inch
- Master File Creation Software
- EasyScan 7.1
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!