Map of the city of Las Vegas and vicinity, Clark County, Nevada, 1929
- Digital ID
- Map of the city of Las Vegas and vicinity, Clark County, Nevada, 1929
- 'Copyright 1929, C.D. Baker, civil engineer. Drawn by R.C. Kenmir.' Includes inset sketch showing general location of Las Vegas, Nev. Relief shown pictorially on inset map.
- Baker, C. D.
- Scale [ca. 1:39,600. 1 in. to 0.625 mile]. Cadastral map. Library's copy 1 has hand-drawn brown line and red circles. Library's copy 2 has "Proposed annexation" printed in capital letters in red pencil near the top, has a brown line drawn around the area.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3G46 1929 .K45
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-115.212; eastlimit=-115.075; southlimit=36.1218; northlimit=36.2169
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- Real property -- Nevada -- Las Vegas Metropolitan Area -- Maps (feed)
- Real property -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps (feed)
- Landowners -- Nevada -- Las Vegas Metropolitan Area -- Maps (feed)
- Leases -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps (feed)
- Las Vegas (Nev.) -- Maps (feed)
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Area (Nev.) -- Maps(feed)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!