Map of St. Thomas, Nevada, circa 1933
- Digital ID
- Map of St. Thomas, Nevada, circa 1933
- Alternative Title
- St. Thomas, Nevada, based on the recollection of Merle Frehner, resident 1914-1932
- Hand-drawn map of St. Thomas, Nevada (ca. 1914-1932) which was abandoned in 1933 due to the construction of Hoover Dam and is now covered by Lake Mead, as remembered by Merle Frehner (a former resident of St.Thomas). Buildings and residences on map are numbered and explained in a key. "Mormon plat assumed."
- Frehner, Merle;
- Scale: 1 1/2 in. = 300 ft.
- Original Collection
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1933
- Temporal Coverage
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 114 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!