Detailed valuation of water facilities in Las Vegas under terms of Contract Audit No. 7322, March 30, 1929.
- Detailed valuation of water facilities in Las Vegas under terms of Contract Audit No. 7322, March 30, 1929.
- Detail of valuation of facilities at Las Vegas, Nevada in connection with charges for water furnished the Las Vegas Land and Water company.
- Group Contributors
- Accession Number
- 'Box 13 Folder W23-3-3 LVL&WC (Report of R. G. Greene, Geologist)(re: water situation in LV Valley)'
- Original Collection
- Formatted Date
- Alternative Date
- 22 September 1938
- City or Town (Getty TGN)
- County (Getty TGN)
- State (Getty TGN)
- Country (Getty TGN)
- Subject (FAST Topical & Geographic Headings)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Local Genre
- Is Part of
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal, including educational and academic, use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, University Libraries is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from the University Libraries. For further information please contact Digital Collections: http://digital.library.unlv.edu/contact
- 8.14 x 10.68 inches
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Original material scanned on Zeutschel OS10000 TT using Omniscan 11 software
- Digital ID
- Access ID
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!