Hoover Dam construction
- Hoover Dam construction
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Construction photo showing concrete pouring forms on the face of the dam and on the power houses. The Colorado River is visible behind the dam and two of the intake towers behind the dam can be seen. There are trucks on the floor of the canyon.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 9712 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54scanner with EasyScan 7.1scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0470
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!