Construction of Hoover Dam
- Construction of Hoover Dam
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Shows the downward face of the dam during the latter stages of construction. Concrete pouring forms are visible on the face of the dam and on the power houses. There are several small buildings visible on the floor of the canyon. The Colorado River can be seen above the dam. Two of the partially completed intake towers are visible at right.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0100 0472
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Manis Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!