Colorado River question : shall natural resources create local or enlarge distant development?
- Colorado River question : shall natural resources create local or enlarge distant development?
- Arizona. Colorado River Commission
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Pamphlet discussing whether or not Hoover Dam should be built and the allocation of Colorado River water and of the power that the dam would produce. Contains several maps.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition scanning software, default color configuration.
- Image Number
- KF5590.C57 A75x 1928
- Resource Type
- Colorado River Commission of Arizona
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!