Semi-tropical Nevada : a region of fertile soils and flowing wells
- Semi-tropical Nevada : a region of fertile soils and flowing wells
- Chamber of Commerce (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Pamphlet discussing artesian wells and agriculture in Las vegas in the esrly 20th century. Includes illustrations.
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (400 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition scanning software, default color configuration.
- Image Number
- S451.N3 L35
- Resource Type
- Las Vegas Age
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!