"Crows Nest" overlooking Black Canyon and the Colorado
- "Crows Nest" overlooking Black Canyon and the Colorado
- Oakes, L. J.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Two men, possibly surveyors, standing on the edge of the canyon at an overlook known as "Crows Nest", overlooking the Hoover Dam site in Black Canyon. The Colorado River is visible below. Photo is actually a postcard.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0232 0077
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. F.M. Murphy Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!