Blasting at Hoover Dam construction site.
- Blasting at Hoover Dam construction site.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Shows blasting at the Hoover Dam construction site. A road along the Colorado River and a building on the opposite shore can be seen as well as mountains in the background.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Canon CanoScan 3000F scanner with Canon ScanGear CS 22.214.171.124 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0018
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!