- Boulder Canyon.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- A view of the Colorado River flowing through Black Canyon. In the forground are construction workers standing on a wooden trestle that is built along side the canyon wall. The workers appear to be dumping dirt from the trestle into the river. There also appears to be some kind of cable crossing the river from one side to the other.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Canon CanoScan 3000F scanner with Canon ScanGear CS 22.214.171.124 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0029
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!