Construction of Hoover Dam intake towers
- Construction of Hoover Dam intake towers
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Photo shows the site of the construction of the intake towers on the Nevada side of the dam. High scaling equipment, a crane, scaffolding, construction buildings and equipment are visible.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0237 2412
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!