Nevada Spillway, looking upstream.
- Nevada Spillway, looking upstream.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of the Nevada spillway, nearing completion, looking upstream from the Colorado River in Black Canyon. Concrete pouring forms and construction equipment are visible on the spillway walls and floor. Power lines are seen running overhead, and Black Canyon is visible in the background.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2506
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!