Construction on the foundation of the Arizona power house
- Construction on the foundation of the Arizona power house
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of construction on the foundations of the Arizona power house in the Colorado River bed in Black Canyon. Concrete pouring forms stand in the river bed below the partially finished face of Hoover Dam, and other construction equipment can be seen. Temporary buildings can be seen in the foreground and unfinished penstock openings appear at the bottom of the canyon wall.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2617
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!