Forms for Arizona power house retaining wall.
- Forms for Arizona power house retaining wall.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Close-up of the concrete pouring forms for the Arizona power house retaining wall. Some concrete has already been poured. Temporary buildings, construction workers and vehicles can be seen in the background at the foot of the Hoover Dam face.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 16990 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2599
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!