Construction on the Nevada intake towers
- Construction on the Nevada intake towers
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View from the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam construction site of work on the foundations of the Nevada intake towers in the wall of Black Canyon. A railroad bench for delivering concrete is seen near the bottom, in front of the partially finished dam face. Temporary stairs are attached to the canyon wall between the dam and the intake towers.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2541
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!