Union Pacific "Train of Tomorrow" -- Hoover Dam site
- Union Pacific "Train of Tomorrow" -- Hoover Dam site
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Shows the "Train of Tomorrow" at the upstream face of Hoover Dam, where concrete is transferred from trains to the dam. Hoisting machinery, high scaling equipment, and train trestle can be seen. There is a group of people standing outside the train.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2568
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!