Building Black Canyon Highway to Hoover Dam site
- Building Black Canyon Highway to Hoover Dam site
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- This is a view looking at the walls of Black Canyon with the Colorado River flowing below. In the foreground of the picture there is a ledge or trail cut into the side of the mountain and there is a piece of digging equipment sitting on the ledge. There is also a construction worker on the ledge behind the digging equipment.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 3026 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0009
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!