Laying pipe for Boulder City's water supply.
- Laying pipe for Boulder City's water supply.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- A view of construction workers digging trenches across the desert floor to lay water pipelines. There are several dirt roads in the area and there has already been some pipeline laid. In the background is the surrounding mountains.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 2974 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a AGFA Duoscan T 1200 scanner with AGFA FotoLook 32 V3.60.0 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0010
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!