Inside machinery room at Hoover Dam site
- Inside machinery room at Hoover Dam site
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- This shows a room filled with machinery. There is a huge motor attached to the floor and there are large wheel turning valves shown on the right side of the photograph. In the background, the rear of the room appears to have some type of electric panels attached to the wall. The left side of the room has a workbench attached to the wall with some type of objects sitting on top. Lighting for the room comes from windows on each side of the room and an electric light from the ceiling.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0044
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!