Machinery at Hoover Dam site.
- Machinery at Hoover Dam site.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- This photograph shows a pipeline at the Dam site. The pipeline appears to have a valve that can be opened or shut with a wheel turning device. The pipeline appears to be attached to a concrete form shown in the lower right of the photo. The outer edge of a set of steps also shows in the lower right of the photo. In the background there is a range of mountains. Appearing closer in the background is a horizontal row of rocks that seem to be set at the top of a berm.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0045
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!