Bridge across Boulder Canyon at Hoover Dam site.
- Bridge across Boulder Canyon at Hoover Dam site.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- A bridge stretches from one side of Black (not Boulder) Canyon to the other side, with the Colorado River flowing beneath. The background shows scaffolding against the mountainside. A building sits against the mountain at the far end of the bridge. On the bridge there are 2 construction workers walking and several vehicles moving from one end of the bridge to the other.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0046
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!