Construction on the Nevada and Arizona power houses in the downstream cofferdam below Hoover Dam
- Construction on the Nevada and Arizona power houses in the downstream cofferdam below Hoover Dam
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View from the downstream cofferdam of the Hoover Dam construction site. Construction workers, temporary buildings, electric draglines, vehicles and other construction equipment are seen in the cofferdam. Framework rises from the tops of the power houses on both sides of the dam. One of the intake towers can be seen in the background behind the dam face.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2847
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!