Construction on the Nevada power house viewed from the Arizona valve bench
- Construction on the Nevada power house viewed from the Arizona valve bench
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of construction on the Nevada power house seen from the Arizona valve house bench. Framework rises from the top of the power house. Temporary buildings can be seen in the cofferdam in front of the power house. Part of the dam face can be seen in the upper right.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2850
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections.W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!