View of Hoover Dam during construction
- View of Hoover Dam during construction
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of Hoover Dam construction site with the intake towers and Colorado River visible above. The power houses are under construction at the base of the dam. A cable spans the canyon and several construction buidngs are shown. There is high scaling equipment on the wall of the canyon. Concrete pouring forms can be seen on the floor of the canyon.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 17099 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2919
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!