View of the power house and valve houses from top of Hoover Dam
- View of the power house and valve houses from top of Hoover Dam
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of the power house and valve houses from the top of the dam. Various buildings and structures can be seen as well as concrete forms. There are construction roads below the dam and a temporary bridge spans the canyon. Some trucks are also visible.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3362
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!