Hoover Dam, looking downstream
- Hoover Dam, looking downstream
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of Hoover Dam, looking downstream from the Arizona side. Several buildings and structures are visible as well as an observation point at the left. Shows the intake towers and also Lake Mead (Hoover Dam reservoir). The road leading to the dam can be seen with mountains in the background.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3269
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!