Looking upstream in Black Canyon, showing the downstream face of Boulder Dam.
- Looking upstream in Black Canyon, showing the downstream face of Boulder Dam.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Aerial view of the dam under construction looking upstream from the Nevada side. Concrete pouring forms and scaffolding show along the face of the dam. Power houses under construction can be seen at the foot of the dam. Colorado river can be seen in the background. Construction site building can be seen in the foreground.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2666
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections.W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!