View showing installaion of 100-ft. drum gates in the Arizona spillway.
- View showing installaion of 100-ft. drum gates in the Arizona spillway.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Right side of image shows three drum gates in varying stages of installation. Foreground gate is the most complete. Cable way can be seen across the top. Concrete forms are on the left.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2659
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!