Nevada valve house roof, looking upstream.
- Nevada valve house roof, looking upstream.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of the roof of the Nevada valve house during construction. Note the low strength pedestals and the double layer of railroad iron being placed. The face of the dam can be seen in the background at the right. High scaling equipment is visible on the walls of the canyon and there are construction workers on the roof.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3424
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!