View from the top of Hoover Dam during construction
- View from the top of Hoover Dam during construction
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View looking down from the top of Hoover Dam during construction. It shows the power houes, the valve houses and the lower cofferdam. Cars and trucks, buildings and structures, roads, and various equipment can be seen. A cable spans the canyon and there is a railroad train snaking along the side of the canyon.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3125
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!