Top of Hoover Dam during construction
- Top of Hoover Dam during construction
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- Shows the road approaching Hoover Dam from the Nevada side and the top of the dam during construction. Note the rubble wall being built and excavation for tower footings. Trucks, hoisting machinery, and cables with trams are visible. The intake towers can be seen behind the dam.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3551
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!