Arizona spillway, looking upstream.
- Arizona spillway, looking upstream.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View from canyon rim looking upstream through the Arizona spillway. Scaffolding is in the foreground in preparation of building the bridge over the spillway. To the left are the spillway gates with a crane extending behind.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 16811KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 2697
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!