Construction on the Arizona power house
- Construction on the Arizona power house
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View from the downstream cofferdam of construction on the Arizona power house. Concrete pouring forms and steel framework stand on top of the power house foundation. The dam face and wall of Black Canyon can be seen in the background. Temporary buildings, construction equipment, vehicles and construction workers are visible in the cofferdam on the lower left.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3026
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!