Construction on the Nevada valve house seen from the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam construction site
- Construction on the Nevada valve house seen from the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam construction site
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View from the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam construction site of work on the Nevada valve house. Construction on the Nevada power house is seen in the lower right. Concrete pouring forms are visible on both structures. A temporary bridge is seen at the left and a temporary building is seen below the valve house.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3328
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!