Construction on the power houses viewed from the valve house catwalk
- Construction on the power houses viewed from the valve house catwalk
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View of construction on the Nevada and Arizona power houses, taken from the valve house catwalk in the lower cofferdam. The dam face is seen in the background. Concrete pouring forms are visible on the power houses. Temporary buildings, construction equipment including an electric dragline, dump trucks, cars, and construction workers are seen on the cofferdam floor. Construction workers are also seen walking outside of the power houses.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3318
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!