View from the top of Hoover Dam of construction on the power houses
- View from the top of Hoover Dam of construction on the power houses
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- View from the top of Hoover Dam of construction on the power houses in the lower cofferdam. Construction on the Arizona power house in the wall of Black Canyon can also be seen in the upper left. Temporary buildings and construction equipment are seen on the cofferdam floor. Roof trusses and concrete pouring forms cover the tops of the power houses.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0267 3301
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. W.A. Bechtel Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!