Ferry landing on the Colorado River
- Ferry landing on the Colorado River
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- This shows a ferry landing on the Colorado River near Black Canyon. The far side shore is Kingman Wash, Arizona. There is an assortment of automobiles and people standing around waiting for the ferry to cross over from the other side. There is a dirt road on the Arizona side leading from the water into the foothills.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner withHP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0072
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!