Machinery at Hoover Dam site (inside of building)
- Machinery at Hoover Dam site (inside of building)
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- This shows a room filled with machinery. In the center of the room are three motors that appear to be bolted to the floor. On the right side of the photo there are large wheel turning valves. The left side of the photo shows a workbench pushed up against the wall. There is piping lying on the floor and containers on the floor also appear to contain pipe. Lighting for the room comes from windows on both sides of the room and electric light from the ceiling.
- Local subject
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0057
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!