Construction in Black Canyon
- Construction in Black Canyon
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Original Date
- A view of the construction on the walls of Black (not Boulder)Canyon. There appears to be several tunnels dug into the canyon walls. Construction workers are standing on scaffolding in the left foreground of the picture. A track constructed of wood leads from the right side of the picture to where the construction workers are on the scaffolding. Ropes or pulleys are hanging from the walls of the Canyon.
- Local subject
- image/jp2 8962 KB
- Digitization Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a HP Scanjet 4670 scanner with HP Scanning 2.3.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Image Number
- 0265 0059
- Resource Type
- Still Image
- Is Part Of
- Access and Ordering Information
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Contributing Institution
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections. Elton and Madelaine Garrett Collection.
- Digital Collection
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!